Saturday, April 15, 2023, 8am-3:30pm at Denver Academy in Denver, CO
|The Conference||Pricing & FAQs||Schedule||Speakers|
Please read through all our Terms & Conditions below before registering.
2023 Registration Pricing and Details
Early Bird Registration
Ends March 15th, 2023 at midnight MST
|$100 per person
March 16th through March 30th, 2023 at 6pm MST
|$125 per person
Registration Reminders & Important Dates
All registration fees submitted are non-refundable.
- Early Registration Ends at midnight MST on Wednesday, March 15th.
- Only PayPal payments will be accepted. If your school does not have a PayPal account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to pay without a PayPal account.
- Registrations may be transferred to another individual, by request of the original registrant, during open registration. Please email us at email@example.com before March 30th to initiate a transfer.
- Online registration ends at 6pm MST on Thursday, March 30th, or earlier if we have sold out.
Food and Drink
Lunch for this year will be provided by Tokyo Joe’s and will accommodate those with meal requirements such as dairy-free, gluten-free (GF), vegetarian, and vegan. Make sure to select the appropriate option during registration. We will not have extras. You may decline the meal, or bring your own, but we will not issue partial refunds. The meal options are as follows:
- Gluten-Free/Dairy-Free White Chicken Bowl: white rice, chicken, mixed veggies, & GF teriyaki sauce
- Gluten-Free/Dairy-Free Tofu Bowl: white rice, tofu, mixed veggies, & GF teriyaki sauce
Please note that alcoholic beverages are not permitted on site. Drinks will be provided with lunch, but we recommend that everyone brings a reusable water bottle to refill during the day at one of the various fill stations around campus.
Early Bird Pricing ends at midnight MST on March 15th.
Online registration will only be available through 6pm MST on Thursday, March 30th, or earlier if we have sold out.
- Conference fees may be paid using a credit card via PayPal.
- There are no refunds after payment is collected.
- To pay for multiple registrants, please register them as part of a group. After the first attendee has completed registration, click on the “Add Group Member” button on the confirmation screen to add the second attendee, and so on as needed. There is no group discount and all attendees must use the same payment method. Group registrations will not be confirmed until payment has been received.
- Purchase Order Payments and checks will not be accepted for this conference.
You will receive confirmation of your registration via email after payment has been confirmed. This confirmation, along with your certificate of attendance, will serve as your receipt for tax purposes or reimbursement from your district, if applicable. If you do not receive a confirmation email, you are not registered.
Please provide a non-school email address (google, yahoo, etc.) during the registration process so that our system’s emails are not unintentionally blocked by your school’s server.
Exhibiting at Reading in the City
This conference is a collaborative effort between IDA-RMB and Denver Academy. There is limited space for sponsors this year, and hence all sponsors are by invitation only. In consideration of our sponsors and all our attendees, advertising of any kind by attendees is prohibited at this conference. Please refrain from pitching your business or services to other attendees, and do not bring marketing materials to the conference.
If applicable to your sessions, you will receive an email at least a week before the conference with a link and code to access and download the handouts.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All registrations are non-refundable. You are welcome to transfer your registration to another individual by notifying our registration team at firstname.lastname@example.org during the open registration period.
Certificates of Attendance
A Certificate of Attendance for 5.5 hours of in-person education is available to each participant. We kindly ask that you complete our conference survey in return. Come and scan the code after your last session to access the survey and certificate. You can download the certificate of attendance from the survey completion screen.
Denver Academy is located at 4400 E Iliff Ave, Denver, CO 80222. Click Here for a map and directions. Parking is available on campus and on local streets. Carpooling is suggested and encouraged! Thank you, Denver Academy for your generosity!
Thank you for reading our terms & conditions!
General conference questions: email us at email@example.com!
“Dyslexia is a different brain organization that needs different teaching methods. It is never the fault of the child, but rather the responsibility of us who teach to find methods that work for that child.”
—MARYANNE WOLF, Director, Center for Reading and Language Research, Tufts University