Saturday, April 13, 2024, 8:00am-3:30pm at Colorado Academy
|Pricing & FAQs
(link will open in a new window so that you can still refer to all the details below)
2024 Registration Pricing and Details
Early Bird Registration
ends March 8th, 2024 at 11:59pm MST
|$100 per person
ends March 22nd, 2024 at 6pm MST
|$125 per person
Registration Reminders & Important Dates
- All registration fees submitted are non-refundable.
- Early Registration Ends at midnight MST on Friday, March 8th, 2024.
- Only PayPal payments will be accepted. If your school does not have a PayPal account, please email us at email@example.com for instructions on how to pay without an account. Note that the payment will still be through PayPal, but an account with not be required.
- Registrations may be transferred to another individual, by request of the original registrant, during open registration. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before March 22nd to initiate a transfer.
- Online registration ends at 6pm MST on Friday, March 22nd, or earlier if we have sold out.
Food and Drink
Lunch will again be provided by Tokyo Joe’s and will accommodate those with meal requirements such as dairy-free, gluten-free (GF), nut-free, vegetarian, and vegan, with more sauces this year! Make sure to select the appropriate option during registration. We will not have extra meals. You may decline the meal, or bring your own, but we will not issue partial refunds. The meal options are as follows:
- Gluten-Free/Dairy-Free White Chicken Bowl: white rice, chicken, mixed veggies, & GF teriyaki sauce
- Gluten-Free/Dairy-Free Tofu Bowl: brown rice, tofu, mixed veggies, & GF teriyaki sauce
Please note that alcoholic beverages are not permitted on site. Drinks will be provided with lunch.
Early Bird Pricing ends at midnight MST on March 8th.
Online registration will only be available through 6pm MST on Friday, March 22nd, or earlier if we have sold out.
- Conference fees may be paid using a credit card via PayPal.
- There are no refunds after payment is collected.
- To pay for multiple registrants, please register them as part of a group. After the first attendee has completed registration, click on the “Add Group Member” button on the confirmation screen to add the second attendee, and so on as needed. There is no group discount and all attendees must use the same payment method. Group registrations will not be confirmed until payment has been received.
- Purchase Order Payments and checks will not be accepted for this conference.
You will receive confirmation of your registration via email after payment has been confirmed. This confirmation, along with your certificate of attendance, will serve as your receipt for tax purposes or reimbursement from your district, if applicable. If you do not receive a confirmation email from email@example.com, you are not registered.
Please provide a non-school email address (Gmail, Yahoo, etc.) during the registration process so that our registration system’s emails are not unintentionally blocked by your school’s server. Hotmail and Comcast servers have also blocked system emails in the past. You can use your school/Hotmail/Comcast email in the “cc email address” field if you want to test if it will receive our emails. Please email us immediately if you believe you are registered but did not receive a confirmation email.
Exhibiting at Reading in the City
Unfortunately, there is no physical space for exhibiting this year at Colorado Academy. Rather than have in-person exhibiting for our long term partners, we will be offering virtual ways to put your name in front of our attendees. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to virtually exhibit. In consideration of our sponsors and all our attendees, advertising of any kind by attendees is prohibited at this conference. Please refrain from pitching your business or services to other attendees, and do not bring marketing materials to the conference.
You will receive an email at least a week before the conference with a link and code to access and download the handouts. Keep on the lookout for an email from email@example.com with handout access and important pre-event information.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All registrations are non-refundable. You are welcome to transfer your registration to another individual by notifying our registration team at firstname.lastname@example.org during the open registration period. Transfers are not permitted after registration has closed.
Certificates of Attendance
A Certificate of Attendance for 5.5 hours of in-person education is available to each participant. We kindly ask that you complete our conference survey in return. Come and scan the code after your last session to access the survey and certificate. You can download the certificate of attendance from the survey completion screen.
Colorado Academy is located at 3800 S Pierce St, Denver, CO 80235. Click Here for a map and directions. Parking is available on campus and on local streets. Carpooling is suggested and encouraged! We will email specific directions to all registered attendees. Thank you, Colorado Academy, for hosting us this year!
Thank you for reading our terms & conditions!
Please CLICK HERE to go back to the top of the page
General conference questions: email us at email@example.com!
“Dyslexia is a different brain organization that needs different teaching methods. It is never the fault of the child, but rather the responsibility of us who teach to find methods that work for that child.”
—MARYANNE WOLF, Director, Center for Reading and Language Research, Tufts University