Join with Others to Make a Difference
Become a Member of the International Dyslexia Association
Benefits of Membership
- Discounts on IDA branch conferences, workshops, trainings and events!
- Discounts on registration fees to the National Annual Conference on Reading, Literacy & Learning.
- Access to our branch newsletter filled with local and regional information, including special notices of timely information.
- National e-newsletter on dyslexia and literacy-related events.
- Parent e-newsletter: “Dyslexia Connection” written just for parents on matters that deal with dyslexia and related learning disabilities.
- Annals of Dyslexia: Tri-annual peer-reviewed journal dedicated to the scientific study of dyslexia and related language disabilities.
- Perspectives on Language and Literacy: an electronic quarterly periodical containing articles authored by professionals discussing educational best practices, curriculum methods, case studies and application of multisensory structured language techniques.
- Reading and Writing: an electronic interdisciplinary journal containing research articles on the processes, acquisition, and loss of reading and writing skills.
- Discounts on IDA publications and other items in the IDA online bookstore.
- IDA Provider Directory: Search the National directory by state for an IDA Member professional in your area (when applicable).
- Affiliation with one of IDA’s local branches (over 45 locations in the U.S. and Canada)
My IDA Perks: My IDA Perks allows you to save on dining, shopping, entertainment, and more! To learn more about My IDA Perks, click here.
Closed Facebook Group: In addition to connecting with your local community through your IDA branch, you can now connect with IDA members all around the world with IDA’s Member Facebook group. Share ideas, resources, information, or just say hi! Don’t forget to enter your member ID when you request to join.
As a member of the International Dyslexia Association (IDA), you’ll join forces with more than 13,000 others who want individuals with dyslexia to realize their fullest potential. The voice of our members is heard among educators, professionals, and policy makers in the United States and abroad. By joining the IDA, you strengthen the voice of people with dyslexia and enhance their ability to benefit from early intervention and effective teaching methods.
(NOTE: This link takes you to the International Dyslexia Association website. Joining the National IDA organization automatically adds you to the local Rocky Mountain Branch organization based on your mailing address.)
Join the Rocky Mountain Branch Team!
We are actively seeking new IDA-RMB board members and volunteers! Do you have expertise or experience in non-profits, marketing, accounting, technology, fundraising, grant writing, event planning, training or public relations? Or are you passionate about helping all children learn to read? Members are welcome to join our team and help us achieve our vision!
Please CLICK HERE to download* our Volunteer Form.
Volunteers are an integral part of our organization and we encourage you to get involved. There are many opportunities throughout the year! You may choose to volunteer on a consistent basis, on a committee, or help out at a specific event. If you would like to volunteer but are unsure of where to become involved, please fill out our volunteer application and we will help you find the perfect fit.
Please CLICK HERE to download* our Board Candidate Form – All applications must be received by April 1st to be considered at the next meeting of the Nominating Committee.
The International Dyslexia Association, Rocky Mountain Branch, is currently accepting applications for our Board of Directors. The nominating committee will consider all applications in the hopes of diversifying leadership and expertise. IDA-RMB is looking for educators, lawyers, accountants, business leaders, fundraisers, marketers, event planners, politicians, researchers, doctors, parents and individuals with dyslexia to be part of our board of director’s ballot. Apply today!
*Please note that volunteer and board applications must be saved to your computer before you can complete the information. After you are done filling out the form, please save the file and send it back to us via email at email@example.com or by post to IDA-RMB, 740 Yale Road, Boulder CO 80305.
Thank you! We look forward to receiving your applications!