|ABOUT||PRICING & REGISTRATION||CONFERENCE SPONSORS||LODGING & DINING INFO|
|SPEAKERS||SCHOLARSHIPS||FRIDAY PROGRAM||SATURDAY PROGRAM|
Registration is Closed!
2023 Conference Information Quick-Links
Don’t miss any of this important conference information!
You must turn in your name badge at the end of your last day at the conference to access your certificate of attendance.
IDA Parent or Teacher Membership is $50, and members save $65 on registration!
Please Read All the Terms & Conditions Below Before Registering…
2023 Reading in the Rockies Registration Pricing
Early Bird Registration Rates Extended Through August 18, 2023 at 5pm MT
|Full Conference||One Day|
|In-Person IDA Members*||
Regular Registration Pricing
Extended through September 11, 2023 at 5pm MT
|Full Conference||One Day|
|In-Person IDA Members*||
SAVE NOW – Join IDA and get access to membership benefits and lower conference pricing!
*Member Discounts, Instructions, & Refunds/Fees:
- To be eligible for member conference registration rates, you must be a current, active, paying member of The International Dyslexia Association (IDA).
- Free IDA and Classroom Teacher memberships do not qualify for conference discounts.
- Your membership number is required on the “Summary & Payment” page of the registration process to receive the member discount. If you do not know your membership number, you will need to email our registration team at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your member number before you can complete your registration. We will not issue full membership refunds if you register without your membership number. As it takes our team time to go back in and edit your account, a $30 administrative fee will apply.
- If you joined or renewed your IDA membership after July 15, 2023, simply forward us the confirmation email that you receive from IDA before you register. Please send it to email@example.com. Because IDA’s membership system and our conference system are not connected, this confirmation email will notify us of your status so we will update our system and then contact you via return email with instructions on registering with member pricing.
- DO NOT REGISTER WITHOUT AN ACTIVE MEMBERSHIP NUMBER or if your number is not working! We charge a $30 administrative fee for all refund requests. Email us first please.
Key Registration Dates
Scholarship Application Deadline: Friday, July 28th at midnight MT
Early Registration Extended to: Friday, August 18th at 5pm MT
End of Refunds (after $30 administrative fee): Tuesday, August 15th at 6pm MT
Registration Ends: Monday, September 11th at 5pm Mountain Time
Conference Pricing Highlights
- Conference fees include continental breakfast, lunch, and additional refreshments each day.
- Registration fees do not include transportation, parking, outside meals, lodging/accommodations, or any other related expenses while attending the conference.
- This is a paperless conference, so handouts will not be provided during the sessions. Registered attendees will receive an email with access to digital handouts. Please plan to download or print your handouts prior to your arrival.
- Conference fees are refundable through Tuesday, August 15th with the exception of a $30 non-refundable administrative fee. There are no refunds after August 15th, unless by explicit permission by our conference committee.
- Online registration will only be available through Thursday, September 11th, or earlier if we have sold out.
- Conference fees may be transferred to another registrant during the online registration period by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that member level conference registration may only be transferred to another active IDA member. Partial registration transfers (one day out of two) will incur extra fees. Click Here for more information about transfers.
- There will be no on-site registration this year.
- Conference check-in will occur between 7-8 am each morning at the conference center, while breakfast is being served.
Registration will only be available online through 5pm MT on Thursday, September 11th, or earlier if we sell out prior to then. Conference fees may be paid using a credit card via PayPal. Checks and Purchase Order Payments will not be accepted this year.
Cancellations, Fees, and Refunds
You can cancel your registration on or before Tuesday, August 15th, 2023 and receive a refund, minus the $30 administrative fee. There are no refunds after August 15th, but you are welcome to transfer your registration to another person before Friday, September 22, 2023. Fees will apply for different types of transfers.
- Transfers are allowed until registration closes Thursday, September 11th, or earlier if we have sold out.
- Email us at email@example.com to inquire about any transfers.
- Transferring to another individual: Member registrations can only be transferred to another active paying member of IDA. Transferring a two-day registration to one-day will incur a $30 fee. Non-member to Member transfers are not eligible for refunds of the difference in price.
- Transferring an Early Bird Registration after Tuesday, August 15th: All transfers will incur the price change between Early Bird and Regular Registration once the regular registration period begins.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a transfer before September 7th.
Confirmations, Lodging Information, and Receipts
Shortly after you register, you will receive an email from email@example.com stating that your registration has been confirmed. Make sure firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com are in your contacts so the email doesn’t go to spam. This email will include instruction on how to book your lodging as well as other helpful event details. It also serves as your receipt as it shows the total paid for your registration.
A variety of lodging options at different rates are available to our attendees at a conference discount. If you are not attending the conference and have booked a room at the discounted rate, you may be charged the full non-discounted rate upon arrival. For more details, visit our Conference Lodging page.
Lodging Terms: Our discounted room rates are available until 5:00 pm Mountain Time on Friday, September 8th, 2023. Reservations occurring after the cutoff date will be accepted on a space available basis. Group rates are no longer guaranteed after 5:00 pm Mountain Time on September 8, 2023 and full retail rates may apply.
No Shows Rooms: which have been reserved and whose attendees fail to show on their scheduled day of arrival will be billed to the entity guaranteeing the reservation for the total lodging amount of the reservation.
Early Departures: A fee of 100% of the remaining room nights lodging amount will be charged if an attendee checks out before their confirmed departure date. This may be waived for emergency situations but must be authorized by Copper Mountain Resort.
Room Charges: A credit card is required for a room in order to receive a room key. The credit card on file will be used for any incidental charges and/or room damages. Bike storage is located in building garages.
Check In and Check Out Times: Check in time is 4 PM Mountain time. Check out is 10 AM Mountain time. Requests for an early check in or late departure for a hospitality/change room cannot be guaranteed.
Parking: Complimentary parking is available to Copper Mountain Resort lodging guests. Group attendees not lodging in Copper Mountain Resort managed properties will have access to a variety of parking lots, but some may require daily parking fees for close-in parking. Free parking is available in the Alpine Lot by the entrance of the resort, which offers shuttle service to all villages.
ADA Compliance: Because all condominium units are individually owned and are not part of a hotel, units meeting the accessibility requirements for persons with disabilities may be unavailable or limited in number. However, all of Copper Mountain Resort’s Cambria units, conference facilities and banquet venues are equipped to enable access to guests with disabilities.
Athletic Club: Guests lodging with Copper Mountain Resort will have complimentary access to the athletic club amenities. These amenities include: cardio room, indoor hot tub, indoor pool, locker rooms and a weight room. Facials and massage are available at an extra cost. Hours vary.
Breakfast and Lunch at the Conference
Breakfasts and lunches included in your registration fee for Friday, September 29th, and/or Saturday, September 30th, will be served buffet. Although we collect dietary requests during registration, that is only as a general guideline to help the chef at Copper Mountain Resort plan. If you have very restricted dietary needs, we cannot guarantee that we will have a meal that will accommodate you and ask that you please plan accordingly. To assist you, we have provided the menus below. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Acronyms as follows: NF = Nut Free, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, Veg = Vegetarian, **=upon advanced request during registration
**Please note that items for those with special dietary requests will be located separately from the regular buffet. Please do not take these special items unless you selected them during registration, and they are printed on your name badge.
Friday Breakfast Buffet
Saturday Breakfast Buffet
Friday Lunch Buffet – Spud Bar
Saturday Lunch Buffet – Sendy’s Tacos
Certificate of Attendance – Turn in Your Name Badge Before You Leave!
- To have access to our online conference survey and certificate of attendance, you must turn in your name badge at the IDA-RMB information booth to confirm your attendance. Upon turning in your name badge, you will be shown a QR code to scan with your phone. This will give you access to take our Conference Survey.
- A link to download your Certificate of Attendance will appear after the online survey is completed.
- Friday-Only attendees will turn in their badges and scan the code at the end of Friday. Two-Day attendees and Saturday-Only attendees will turn in their badges and scan their codes at the end of Saturday.
- We will not issue custom or partial attendance certificates, nor will we issue certificates to those who leave before 2:30 pm each day.
- If you are applying for ASU Graduate Credit, you must attend all the sessions for which you are registered and turn in your badge no earlier than 3pm on the last day you attend. You must also turn in the forms required by ASU.
- If you do not turn in your name badge before leaving the conference, or do not scan the QR code, you will not have access to the survey or the opportunity to download your certificate of attendance.
Scholarships – Applications Are Closed. The application deadline was Friday, July 28, 2023 at midnight MT
The Rocky Mountain Branch of the International Dyslexia Association invites educators, parents and students studying to become teachers, to apply for the Lissa True memorial scholarship. Please ensure you are able to attend, and you do not have funds from other resources such as your school, district, the BOCES, CDE, etc. before applying. The application deadline was Friday, July 28th, 2023 at midnight MT. Applications are closed. Click Here to learn more for next year.
Adams State Graduate Credit will be available for .5 credit hours (one-day) or 1.0 credit hour (two-day) for the Fall 2023 semester ONLY. Online registration for ASU credit is available BY CLICKING HERE, or you may register in person at the conference. Attendees seeking credit will be required to write a 1-2 paragraph summary statement about each session attended, including ideas for practical application, on the pre-printed form, available at the ASU registration table. White copies of forms must be collected from, completed, and submitted to the Adams State table at the end of the day(s) you attend the conference. Additional fees apply.
ALTA offers credit for their members! After the conference, and completion of our survey, ALTA members can log into their ALTA account and follow the instructions to upload their certificate of attendance.
Please Read All the Terms & Conditions Above Before Registering…
General conference questions: please email us at email@example.com, or leave a message at 303-721-9425 and we will get back to you.