Building Your Language, Literacy and Assessment Understandings
|RAFFLE||SCHOLARSHIPS||FRIDAY PROGRAM||SATURDAY PROGRAM|
For Parents, Educators and Students
The Deadline for Submission has passed. It was Friday, September 7th, 2018
IDA-RMB is pleased to be able to offer scholarships towards registration fees for parents, educators and students in the fields of Education or Child Development (or other related field). This scholarship will cover conference registration fees only (a $65 fee per day scholarship fee will be required to cover materials, internet and food costs with acceptance), and does not include travel or lodging. Please note that individuals cannot receive a scholarship two years in a row.
Before applying, please check with your building, district or BOCES to see if they may be able to provide scholarship funds for you to attend this conference, so that we can include as many people as possible.
This scholarship is not applicable for:
- Any expenses other than registration fees
Please apply only if your school or business has agreed to give you time off and if you are able to cover your travel and lodging expenses, plus the daily fee.
Applicants should NOT register for the conference at this time, as registrations cannot be processed without payment. You will be instructed on how and when to register after scholarship awards are decided.
Please submit your application by Friday, September 7th, 2018:
- Notification with an on-line registration code, for scholarship or early registration pricing will be sent via email on or before Monday, September 10th, 2018.
- You must register on-line by September 24th as a scholarship recipient. Funds for scholarship recipients not registered by the end of September 24th will be given to other applicants.
- If a scholarship was not awarded, you can register through Sunday, September 24th at the early registration discount pricing. Starting September 25th, you will be charged the regular registration fees.
- All fees are paid at the time of registration.
CLICK HERE to view the Scholarship Application for the 2018 Reading in the Rockies Conference here. Instructions for submitting the application can be found in the file. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
IMPORTANT: You MUST download the file to you computer before re-opening it and filling in your answers. Then resave as directed and email us the completed application to email@example.com.