|ABOUT||PRICING & REGISTRATION||TERMS & CONDITIONS||HOTEL INFO|
|SPEAKERS||SCHOLARSHIPS||FRIDAY PROGRAM||SATURDAY PROGRAM|
Conference Pricing Details
- For in-person attendees, this is a vaccinated and masked event.
- Conference fees for in-person attendees include continental breakfast, lunch, and additional refreshments each day. Virtual attendees will not receive any meals or refreshments.
- Registration fees do not include transportation, parking, outside meals, lodging/accommodations, or any other related expenses while attending the conference.
- Conference fees are refundable through Monday, September 13th with the exception of a $30 non-refundable cancellation fee. There are no refunds after September 13th.
- Conference fees may be transferred to another registrant during the online registration period by emailing us at email@example.com. Please note that member level conference registration may only be transferred to another active IDA member. Partial registration transfers (one day out of two) will incur extra fees.
- Online registration will only be available through Thursday, September 26th, or earlier if we have sold out.
- If space is available, on-site registration will carry an additional $30 fee.
- Conference check-in for in-person attendees will occur between 7-8 am each morning at the hotel. Virtual attendees will be asked to sign in to the Zoom link at least 15 minutes before 8am each day.
Registration will only be available online through September 26th, or earlier if we sell out prior to then. Conference fees may be paid using a credit card (via PayPal). Checks and Purchase Order Payments will not be accepted this year.
Registration Confirmation and Receipts/Invoices
Shortly after you register, you will receive an email confirmation stating that your registration has been confirmed. This email will include a link to book your hotel room (if you are attending in person), as well as other helpful event details. It also serves are your receipt as it shows the total paid for your registration.
Cancellations and Refunds
You can cancel your registration on or before Monday, September 13, 2021 and receive a refund, minus the $30 cancellation fee. There are no refunds after September 13th, but you are welcome to transfer your registration to another person before September 26, 2021. Certain fees will apply for different types of transfers.
- Transfers will be allowed until registration closes on September 26, 2021, or earlier if we have sold out.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about any transfers.
- Transferring your registration to another individual: Member registrations can only be transferred to another active paying member of IDA. Transferring a two-day registration to one-day will incur a $30 fee. Non-member to Member transfers will not be eligible for refunds.
- Transferring an Early Bird Registration after September 13th: All transfers will incur the price change between Early Bird and Regular Registration once regular registration period beings on September 13th at 9pm.
- Transferring your Virtual registration to In-Person: During the Early Bird registration period, a transfer from Virtual to In-Person will incur the difference in cost plus a $30 fee. Early Bird registrants will incur the difference in cost to Regular registration if transferred after September 13th, plus a $30 fee.
- Transferring your In-Person registration to Virtual: Early Bird registrants will incur the difference in cost to Regular registration if transferred after September 13th, plus a $30 fee. No refunds for any difference in cost will be given. All transfers must occur before the end of registration on September 26th, 2021.
- Please email email@example.com to arrange for a transfer before September 26th.
Certificate of Attendance
Certificates of Attendance indicating either 7 contact hours (one-day), or 14 contact hours (two-days), will be available in exchange for your conference evaluation no sooner than 30 minutes before the end of the final session each day. After attendance is confirmed, certificates will be emailed to virtual attendees in return for their conference evaluation.
The Rocky Mountain Branch of the International Dyslexia Association invites educators, parents and students studying to become teachers, to apply for the Lissa True memorial scholarship. Please ensure you are able to attend, and you do not have funds from other resources such as your school, district, the BOCES, CDE, etc. before applying. Click Here to learn more.
For in-person attendees, Adams State Graduate Credit will be available for .5 credit hours (one-day) or 1.0 credit hour (two-day) for the Fall 2021 semester ONLY. Online registration for ASU credit will soon be available, or you may register in person at the conference. Attendees seeking credit will be required to write a 1-2 paragraph summary statement about each session attended, including ideas for practical application, on the pre-printed form, available at the ASU registration table. White copies of forms must be submitted to the Adams State table at the end of the day(s) you attend the conference. Virtual attendees will be required to register online and submit online summary forms for each day of the conference you attend. Click on the Graduate Credit selection during registration to receive the online registration link.
ALTA is offering credit for their members! After the conference, members can log in to their ALTA account and follow the instructions to upload the certificate of attendance.
Please do not attend in-person if you are not feeling well or have been exposed to someone with COVID in the previous two weeks to the event.
General conference questions: please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave a message at 303-721-9425, or 855-5-IDA-RMB (1-855-543-2762) and we will get back to you.