Brain Research & Practical Teaching Strategies
April 21st, 2018 – 8 am to 3 pm at Denver Academy!
|Early Registration ends March 29th||Regular Pricing begins March 30th|
|Early Bird Admission = $70||Regular Admission = $85|
Read below for important conference information and tips to make your experience more pleasant.
Registration Reminders & Important Dates
- Conference fees include lunch this year.
- All registration fees submitted are non-refundable.
- Registrations may be transferred to another individual by request of the original registrant. Please email us at email@example.com to initiate a transfer.
- Online registration will only be available through Friday, April 13th, or earlier if we have sold out.
- Early Registration Ends at midnight on March 29th, and all early payments must be received or postmarked by March 30th.
- Regular Registration payment by check will only be available online through Friday, April 6th.
- Regular Registration payment by PayPal will be available through Friday, April 13th.
- Registration ends Friday, April 13th.
Food and Drink
Lunch is included in this year’s event. Lunch will include a Side Salad, Gourmet Wrap, Gourmet Chips, a drink and a dessert. We will do our best to accommodate Vegetarian and Gluten-Free needs. You must make sure to select these meal preferences during your registration. Please note that alcoholic beverages are not permitted on site.
Registration will only be available online through midnight on April 13th, or earlier if we have sold out. Conference fees may be paid using a credit card (via PayPal), or by check.
- Early Registration checks (to qualify for the $70 fee) must be postmarked by March 30, 2018.
- Regular registration checks must be postmarked no later than April 6, 2018. Registrations paid by check will not be confirmed until payment has been received. Please make checks out to IDA-RMB, 740 Yale Road, Boulder CO 80305.
- To pay by credit card, select PayPal as your payment method after choosing your sessions.
- To pay for multiple registrants, have those registrants go ahead and register, choose all their sessions and then select Check as the payment method. Please contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with the full names of your attendees to coordinate final payment. We can provide custom credit card payment links. Note that registrations paid by check will not be confirmed until payment has been received. Please make checks out to IDA-RMB, 740 Yale Road, Boulder CO 80305. All check and payment due dates still apply.
- Purchase Order Payments will not be accepted for this conference.
You will receive confirmation of your registration via email after payment has been confirmed. This confirmation, along with your certificate of attendance, will serve as your receipt for reimbursement from your district, if applicable. If you do not receive a confirmation email, you are not registered.
Exhibiting at Reading in the City
This conference is a collaborative effort between IDA-RMB, Denver Academy (our host) and Understood (who is graciously providing folders). There will be no other sponsors or exhibitors this year. In consideration of all attendees, advertising of any kind by attendees is prohibited at this conference. Please refrain from pitching your business or services to other attendees, and do not bring any marketing materials to the conference.
If applicable to your sessions, you will receive an email before the conference with a link and code to access and download the handouts.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All registrations are non-refundable. You are welcome to transfer your registration to another individual by notifying our registration team at email@example.com.
You should receive an email confirmation with a copy of your selected sessions. Please bring this schedule with you to the conference. Please note that changes to sessions after registration cannot always be accommodated due to limited seating.
Certificate of Attendance
Certificates of Attendance for 5 hours of in-person education are provided to all participants. We kindly ask that you complete our conference survey in return.
Denver Academy is located at 4400 E Iliff Ave, Denver, CO 80222. Click Here for a map and directions. Parking is available on site.
General conference questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave a message at 303-721-9425 or 855-5-IDA-RMB (1-855-543-2762).
“Dyslexia is a different brain organization that needs different teaching methods. It is never the fault of the child, but rather the responsibility of us who teach to find methods that work for that child.”
—MARYANNE WOLF, Director, Center for Reading and Language Research, Tufts University
Sponsored by the following Exceptional Educational Groups: