From Research to Readiness!
Saturday, April 13th, 2019 – 8 am to 3 pm at Grant Beacon Middle School
|THE CONFERENCE||SCHEDULE (coming soon)||Pricing & FAQs|
REGISTRATION COMING SOON!
|Early Registration & Check Payments:
Ends March 21st, 2019
|Regular Pricing & Credit Card Only:
March 22nd to April 5th, 2019
|Early Bird Admission = $70
DPS Employee* = $60
|Regular Admission = $85
DPS Employee* = $75
*DPS Teachers must register with both their DPS email addresses and a non-school email address.
Registration Reminders & Important Dates
- All registration fees submitted are non-refundable.
- Early Registration Ends at midnight on March 21st, and all early payments must be received or postmarked by March 22nd.
- Payment by check will only be available through Thursday, March 21st.
- Regular Registration payment by PayPal will be available through Friday, April 5th.
- Registrations may be transferred to another individual by request of the original registrant. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a transfer during open registration.
- Conference fees include lunch this year.
- Registration ends Friday, April 5th, or earlier if we have sold out.
Food and Drink
Lunch is included in this year’s event. Lunch will include a Side Salad, Gourmet Wrap, Gourmet Chips, a drink and a dessert. We will not have hot drinks at this conference. We will do our best to accommodate Vegetarian and Gluten-Free needs. You must make sure to select these meal preferences during your registration. Please note that alcoholic beverages are not permitted on site.
Registration will only be available online through midnight on April 5th, or earlier if we have sold out. Conference fees may be paid using a credit card (via PayPal), or by check before March 21st.
- Early Registration checks (to qualify for the $70 fee) must be postmarked by March 22, 2019. Registrations paid by check will not be confirmed until payment has been received. Please make checks out to IDA-RMB, 740 Yale Road, Boulder CO 80305.
- Checks will not be accepted as a payment type after March 21st, 2019.
- To pay by credit card, select PayPal as your payment method after choosing your sessions.
- To pay for multiple registrants, have those registrants go ahead and register, choose all their sessions and then select Check as the payment method. Please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com with the full names of your attendees to coordinate final payment. We can provide custom credit card payment links. Note that registrations paid by check will not be confirmed until payment has been received. Please make checks out to IDA-RMB, 740 Yale Road, Boulder CO 80305. All check and payment due dates still apply.
- Purchase Order Payments will not be accepted for this conference.
You will receive confirmation of your registration via email after payment has been confirmed. This confirmation, along with your certificate of attendance, will serve as your receipt for reimbursement from your district, if applicable. If you do not receive a confirmation email, you are not registered.
Exhibiting at Reading in the City
This conference is a collaborative effort between IDA-RMB and Denver Public Schools. There will be no other sponsors or exhibitors this year. In consideration of all attendees, advertising of any kind by attendees is prohibited at this conference. Please refrain from pitching your business or services to other attendees, and do not bring any marketing materials to the conference.
If applicable to your sessions, you will receive an email before the conference with a link and code to access and download the handouts.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All registrations are non-refundable. You are welcome to transfer your registration to another individual by notifying our registration team at firstname.lastname@example.org during the open registration period.
After your registration is complete, you should receive an email confirmation with a copy of your selected sessions. Please bring this schedule with you to the conference. Please note that changes to sessions after registration cannot always be accommodated due to limited seating.
Certificate of Attendance
Certificates of Attendance for 5 hours of in-person education are provided to all participants. We kindly ask that you complete our conference survey in return.
Grant Beacon Middle School is located at 1751 S Washington St, Denver, CO 80210. Click Here for a map and directions. Parking is available on site and on local streets. Carpooling is suggested and encouraged!
General conference questions: email email@example.com for a quick response, or leave a message at 303-721-9425 or 855-5-IDA-RMB (1-855-543-2762) and one of our volunteers will get back to you.
“Dyslexia is a different brain organization that needs different teaching methods. It is never the fault of the child, but rather the responsibility of us who teach to find methods that work for that child.”
—MARYANNE WOLF, Director, Center for Reading and Language Research, Tufts University
Sponsored by the following Exceptional Educational Groups: