Through setting a clear vision for increasing student performance, CDE continually supports the advancement and improvement of the state’s education system to prepare all learners for success in a rapidly changing global workplace.
The CDE has clear goals related to student achievement, educator effectiveness and school/district performance – all aimed at preparing students for success after high school.
- House Bill 1223
- READ Act (12-1238)
- Parent and Educator Resource Guide to Section 504 in Public Elementary and Secondary Schools
- CDE – Special Learning Disabilities (SLD) – Informational Home Page
- CDE – Fast Facts on Dyslexia (PDF Download)
- CDE – Fast Facts on Specific Learning Disabilities (PDF Download)
- CDE – Specific Learning Disabilities Topic Brief: Dyslexia and SLD (PDF Download)